The Gup-F was a pedal-powered Gup. It was the first Gup Tweak ever built, and it is also the slowest one, but it was helpful when there was no other Gup to use, like in the episode "The Speedy Sailfish". It was destroyed by the first part of a hurricane in the episode "The Artificial Reef". It was then turned into an artificial reef to protect the creatures who lived in a small reef which was also destroyed by the hurricane.
The Gup-F was made to look like a clownfish. It did not have any real interior or exterior, but a basic metal frame with controls.
- 10 knots maximum speed
- Pedal powered propeller
- Basic stabilization fins
- Headlamps and snackshooter are present but non-operational
- The Speedy Sailfish (First Appearance)
- The Artificial Reef (Destroyed then turned into an artificial reef)
- It is the only gup where the Octonauts must wear diving equipment (helmet, oxygen tank, deep-sea suit (aka sting-proof suit), heat-proof diving suit, suction suit).
- It was the first and only pedal-powered Gup.
- The Gup-F was Tweak's first ever built Gup.
- It is the slowest Gup.
- Captain Barnacles, Kwazii and Tweak are the only ones to drive this Gup before it’s destruction.
- Everytime Tweak was trying to fix one part of this Gup, another part of the Gup would break.
- It may not have been the best Gup for driving, but it was the perfect Gup to make a new home for the fish who lost their old home in a hurricane.
- Gup-F is very similar to the Gup-A in its design has both Gups look alike each other (excluding size).
- It may have been a prototype version of the Gup-A or Gup-E, that was never finished.