|Color:||Green and Blue/cyan|
|Best feature:||Flying, Lifting objects|
The Gup-H is a Gup that first appears in the episode "The Poison Dart Frogs." It is built to look like a dragonfly. The H in its name stands for helicopter, and it is used to soar above the sea and watch the animals that hop in and out of the water. It has been made as a toy. It also appears in the episode, "The Baby Sea Turtles"
It is mainly driven by Tweak with Tunip in the another seat beside her, but she has been seen with Peso in the passenger seat in The Axolotl and Kwazii in The Grey Whales. Every time the Gup is in use, the driver and rider both wear helmets with eye covers.
- Rotors use environmentally friendly oils for lubricant.
- Object shooter intended for shooting bait (or fish biscuits).
- Collective wheel for altitude control (orientation).
- Extendable and retractable landing legs.
- Tether line that drops down for others to grab onto.
- The Poison Dart Frogs (First appearance)
- The Baby Sea Turtles
- The Caves of Sac Actun (Destroyed and used by Barnacles, Peso, and Coba)
- The Axolotl
- The Grey Whales
- The Feeding Frenzy
- Tweak (All the Time)
- Tunip (Assistant)
- Captain Barnacles (The Caves of Sac Actun)
- Peso (Seated in The Caves of Sac Actun and The Axolotl)
- Kwazii (Normally hangs from the leg) (Seated and wears a helmet as seen in The Grey Whales)(Tries to fly it but crashes it in The Skeleton Coast Adventure)
- Dashi (The Cold Wave)
- Paani (tries to take it in The Skeleton Coast Adventure)