- It is a 5-in-1 Gup, meaning almost everyone can use it.
- It can split into multiple Gups, so everyone can drive in different parts, and it can combine into a giant robot.
- It is the ultimate Gup for saving creatures from erupting undersea volcanoes.
- It is seen most in its separate Gup mode.
- In the 5th trailer, we see how it combines to form the "Super Volcanic Shrimp Boat" or in the English version, the "Mega Gup Z"
- In big emergency rescues, everyone driving the Z Gups wears a Z helmet.
- In the 6th trailer, we see how it transforms into the "Mantis Shrimp Mode". In the film, it's shown that the only weakness is that this mode is only temporary due to a limited battery power. When the battery dies, the giant robot splits back into the five separate Z Gups.
- This gup has yet to reappear after the Ring of Fire movie.
- Separate Gup Mode (Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4, Z5)
- Mantis Shrimp Mode (Limited Power)
- Mega Gup-Z Mode
- Hammer Claw
- Computer systems
- Mantis Jump
- Z Button
- Heat Proof
- Super Heat Proof Shields
- Z seat swap
Tweak also says it is called The Super Volcanic Shrimp Boat.