|The Ring of Fire|
|Movie №: 1, Run time 72 min|
|Budget:||Approximately $1 million|
|Written by:||Stephanie Simpson|
The Octonauts and the Underwater Caves of Sac Actun
Octonauts Above And Beyond
The Octonauts and the Ring of Fire is a film based on Meomi's hit show The Octonauts. The film is based around the Octonauts embarking on their most dangerous mission yet: to explore The Pacific Ring of Fire, rescue the creatures affected by tsunamis & volcanic eruptions, and protect the ocean from the volcanic activity of the Ring of Fire. It was originally going to be released in China on October 1, 2020, but it was delayed due to the release of the two specials, The Octonauts Movie: The Underwater Caves of Sac Actun and The Octonauts and the Great Barrier Reef. It was eventually released in China on January 8, 2021, and was released in Netflix worldwide on March 30, 2021.
- It was confirmed on July 2, 2018 by Silvergate. 
- It was only released in China on January 8th, 2021.
- It was released in March 30, 2021 on Netflix Worldwide. 
The Ring of Fire, a series of volcanoes that lay both above water and below around the Pacific, sees a large eruption from one of its many volcanoes. This causes further volcanoes to erupt, which in turn create tremors along the sea floor, tsunami waves, and other miscellaneous types of trouble which disturb the creatures and plants living around them. While this is happening, all of the Octonauts have split up to do their own assignments. Dashi and Shellington are together, searching for a rare Omura's whale. Peso, Captain Barnacles, and Professor Inkling stay aboard the Octopod, heading towards Peso's cousins, the Chinstrap Penguins. Tunip and the Vegimals are harvesting their seaweed farm. Tweak and Kwazii have headed off to check up on all the well-used Gups' engines, leaving everyone else to use the recently made Z-Gups (the Z-1, Z-2, Z-3, Z-4, and the Z-5). They are unaware of the danger that lurks ahead. But when tremors and eruptions begin, the communications are cut off, and everyone is forced to deal with it head on on their own. In their journey to escape the dangerous activities and reunite with each other, they save many creatures, including a beached Omura's Whale, some Chinstrap Penguins on a volcanic island, and the unsuspecting creatures living off and in one last giant volcano.
English Trailer: https://www.netflix.com/sa-en/TITle/81012130
The Octonauts and the Ring of Fire was supposed to be released in China on October 1st, 2020, however it was delayed due the previous two specials, and was pushed to January 8th, 2021. It is also known that previews of the film would be shown in China on Jan 1st, and it released in China nationally on Jan 8th. In other countries, the film was released in Netflix on March 30th 2021.
- The Coconut Crabs reappear in this movie and meet Shellington and Dashi.
- The crab and urchin from Season 1 reappear in this movie.
- Training videos were seen for the second time, the first happening in the Very Vegimal Christmas. They are a key factor in the film, as most of them helped remind everyone about how to deal with different situations.
- The Gup-R, a Gup that is supposed to debut in Season 5, was shown in a short scene in the Octo-Repair Station.
- It is revealed that Kwazii has been practicing on Polar Bear strength, as he used it to save Tweak.
- Moral #1: Sometimes You just have to work with what you got. (As seen with Tweak and from Omura's whale)
- Moral #2: In times like this, we've all got to help each other.