|Favorite Gup:||Gup-D (maybe Gup-H or Gup-X)|
Jaimie Kelton (US, Season 1)
Tweak is the engineer for the Octopod. It is her job to make sure that everything is shipshape below deck in the engine room and to maintain all of the Octonaut vehicles. She has even invented a number of new machines for the Octonauts, most notably the Gup submersibles.
Unlike most of the other members of the crew that have rooms up in the pods, Tweak lives and sleeps where she works the most and that's down in the launch bay. She sleeps without pajamas and has her toolbelt and bandana on when sleeping in her bed.
She's not always down in the launch bay, though. One time, she was found up in the garden pod growing her favorite food: Fresh carrots (as seen in The Baby Dolphin). She is best friends with Dashi and Sandy the Leatherback Sea Turtle.
In both the original UK version and US version of the show, Tweak has a Southern accent when she speaks. It appears to be a lot stronger in the US version though this is only the case for Season 1.
Unusually for a rabbit, her fur is mint green and has a tuft of fur on her head facing her left side. Instead of a hat, she wears a pink bandana on her head, a blue tool belt on her waist, and a pair of blue boots each bearing the Octonauts logo.
When she was a little bunny, a blue shirt and pants with a brown belt and boots with a pink bandana around her neck. Her ears had two blue hair ties on them (seen in photos in The Great Swamp Search).
- Beach Dress - (in books)
- Ball Gown - (in books)
- Welding helmet
- Deep sea suit
- Snow Suit (Operation Deep Freeze, The Emperor Penguins, The Giant Sea Spiders)
- Her headband in the books is blue, and before The Great Ghost Reef, she doesn't have one on at all.
- Tweak’s hobbies in the books include: Sleeping in, napping under trees, playing badminton, playing video games (“Turtle Tactic”), reading video game manuals/guides, building things, and playing on the playground’s spring rider. Most of these are exclusive to the books.
- She sometimes calls Captain Barnacles "Cap".
- In two episodes, The Sea Skaters and The Sardine School, Tweak called Kwazii "Kwaz".
- Whenever she eats carrots, we mostly see her take only one big bite out of them.
- She did not wear a deep-sea suit until seasons 2-4.
- Tweak glows in the dark. This is shown in the book "The Octonauts and the Only Lonely Monster"
- Starting in the Great Swamp Search, we see that Tweak has amazing hearing. This is not seen again until in The Emperor Penguins, where she had the same sense of hearing as Professor Natquik.
- She grew up in the Everglades in Florida with her father, Ranger Marsh. As a result of her growing up in the Everglades, she is a tomboy.
- She refers to her father, Ranger Marsh, as "Pa" when talking to him, possibly a reference to how rabbits have paws.
- In her room in the Launch Bay, her bed, pictures, and rug all have carrots on the designs.
- When scared or worried, her ears get twisted together.
- Her ears sometimes droop when she's disappointed, like in The Narwhal.
- When there's too much loud noise, she rolls her ears up, as seen in The Mixed Up Whales.
- She and Dashi have worked on a few projects together, like in The Damselfish when they designed a damselfish cam to find the boss's algae patch, and in "The Caves of Sac Actun", they have designed and created the Gup-Q for ultimate rescues.
- Tweak has a Southern US accent.
- Tweak is one of three out of the eight Octonauts to pilot all five main Gups. Peso Penguin and Kwazii Cat are the other two.
- The first time she has ever crashed a Gup was in The Tiger Shark when the Gup-B's engine went haywire and she was trapped in a cave with the lights broken and Tom the Tiger Shark nearby.
- Instruments Tweak plays include the Banjo, which is exclusive to the books.
- Her name references her tendencies to tweak with engineering and technology.
- All except 5 Gups are made by her.
- In the Polish dub, she is voiced by Beata Wyrąbkiewicz, who also voices Chase from PAW Patrol.
- Tweak is the third driver of the Octo Max Suit as seen in Octonauts and the Ring of Fire.
- Tweak was the first and originally only character to have been recast during the series' run (doing so between the first and second seasons of the US dub), which ended once Dashi was recast in the US for the Caves of Sac Actun.
- In The Octonauts and the Ring of Fire, Tweak appears to be somewhat camera shy.
- Tweak’s favourite kelp cake is Carrot.
- Tweak is extremely agile, as shown when avoiding falling debris in Ring of Fire.
- She may have gotten her catchphrase, “Oh me, oh my.” From her father, as he uses the same one.
- Tweak has been shown to enjoy playing video games when she isn’t tinkering on her inventions or Gups, preferably on a console that has a resemblance to the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES).
When Captain Barnacles calls for an Octo-Alert, Tweak is usually found working on a machine or going over blue prints. But sometimes, she is found playing video games, looking at designs, gardening carrots or drinking hot chocolate in her room, and when Captain Barnacles is coming down to the launch bay, Tweak is turned around with Tunip by the monitor.
- "...Faster than you can say 'Buncha Munchy Crunchy Carrots'!"
- "No worries, Cap!"
- "Oh me oh my!"
- "...Faster then you can say 'Buncha Munchy Crunchy...Fish Biscuits'!" (The Loneliest Whale)
- "Faster than you can say... six to eight weeks." (The Speedy Sailfish)
- "...Faster then you can say 'Buncha Munchy Crunchy --(Crunch!!) Ooh!...Frozen Carrots'!" (The Operation Deep Freeze)
- "...Hurry, Dashi!" (The Gulper Eels)
- "I think I found the problem, Cap!"
- "Sure thing, Cap!"
- "Right away, Cap!"
- "You got it, Cap!"
- " Faster than you can say 'Flooding the Octopod'!? " (The Snot Sea Cucumber)
- "Cap, we got a fish in the toilet." (The Humuhumunukunukuapua'a)
- "Oh, me... Oh, my... Oh, no!" (The Tiger Shark)
- "YEOW!!!" (The Tiger Shark and The Ring of Fire)
- "Oh, my... Oh me...!" (The Cone Snail)
- "Oh, me Oh, my I know exactly who that is...Ranger Marsh...my dad!" (The Great Swamp Search)
- "We'll have to go by..... Land!" (The Octonauts and the Caves of Sac Actun)
- "Whatever's sending out that signal, should be somewhere around here. We've got to find it!" (The Octonauts and the Caves of Sac Actun)
- "Did somebody order a thousand freshly baked pirate pies?" (The Octonauts and the Great Barrier Reef)
- "Just thinking like an engineer!" (Octonauts and the Ring of Fire)
- "Sometimes, you just gotta work with what you've got!" (Octonauts and the Ring of Fire)
- Sandy the Leatherback Sea Turtle
- Tom the Tiger Shark
- Beavers (Season 5)
- Hermit Crabs (Season 1)
- Coconut Crabs (Season 2)
- The Panaque/Wood Eating Catfish (The Amazon Adventure)
- Hattie the Humphead Parrotfish
- Saul the Sea Star
- Klaus the Yeti Crab
- Burmese Python and her Children
- Ranger Marsh (father)
For more pictures of Tweak, see Tweak Bunny/Gallery.